Our mission is to provide excellent dermatological services in a cost effective and compassionate manner.
- We require 24-hour notice when canceling or rescheduling an appointment.
- We accept most major insurance carriers.
- Co-pays are due upon arrival and required for every visit except for certain procedures.
- If you are a cash-paying patient, payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card.
- The parent or guardian of a minor is responsible for any incurred charges.
- If your insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician to see a specialist, the patient is responsible for keeping the referral current. We are unable to obtain a referral for you. With your cooperation, you should be able to receive all the benefits offered to you, and we will be able to concentrate on care for your medical needs.
- We will bill your primary insurance company for all non-cosmetic procedures. You are responsible for any balance, and payment is due upon receipt of a statement from our office.
- If your insurance company requires a social security number and you do not furnish it, you will be responsible for payment